2 Sept 2013

DEAR MR. LOVERMAN...

As I see you think
As I let you predict
Yes I do think you’re attractive..
Who wouldn’t? 


Pic Courtesy of Google

Physically...
Your hair
Your tattoos, the meanings
Your physique
Your walk
Your dress
Your eyes.
Your whole silhouette forms as I day-dream.

 
Spiritually...
I appreciate, admire
Respect that you at the least believe
Adore something like I do
A- many- supreme beings?
Something to give you peace of mind
Something to put you to calm
Something to control your fire as it gets outta hand I guess
But my dear love,
I also find it as a future issue
One way or the other
But we'll cross the bridge-
I dearly hope.

Intellectually...
A stir you've caused
It's great to know-
Awake is my faint-mind
Challenged
In a good way though.
Turns a page,
Flips another,
Listens to the commotion of day
Thinks.
Oh dear Mind- It's bedtime can we rest
Thinks.

Miscellenously...
Well my heart has spoken
I - can’t say ‘m being rebellious
I - don't understand
I - loves obedience...
But you Mr. Loverman,
You have caused a stir
A free spirit I am to become
I saw it as I let you predict...

But bear in mind Mr. Loverman,
There is a lot you'll learn too,
A lot before you strip me bare
A lot you’ll get to know
A lot before you worship me too
A lot to dump
A lot to nurture...

Xoxo,
Yours in Body, Mind and Spirit.

No comments: