25 Jun 2013

BEYOND ALL REASON



They ask who I am,
Where I've been,
What I do.
They tell me to state,
Define,
Elaborate more.
That’s how they find the most to critic upon
That’s how they compare if I suitably fit or not…
 
They laugh in my tears,
Batter as I proceed,
Smile and offer the unwelcoming hand;
All in want
More like some predicted symbiosis
But that’s what they’ll be
The user of the dagger...

They make and use me
They misuse and cause me to wonder
They re-do their acts with wisdom
But in life you either give your best or turn to the next
Well,
I still wonder…


They want and truly need
They find solace and peace in my aura
They feel great
More than inspired around
They find comfort in the word “friend”
Well they might have a true calling
Oh well...

They give and cradle birth
They rule and place,
More like control the strings,
And I'm the puppet
They are the cave-
The cave you run to and from
“Forever indebted.”
But again, life is generational...

They still ask me
Who are you?
Where are you from?
What do you do?
Well,
I’m just a REASON.


No comments: